Original recipe from Skinnytaste.com
Servings: 2 • Size: 2 cups • Points +: 9 • Smart Points: 7
Calories: 342 • Fat: 17 g • Saturated Fat: 5 g • Protein: 34 g • Carb: 15 g • Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 2 g • Sodium: 808 mg • Cholesterol: 105 mg
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut 1/2-inch cubes
- kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3/4 lb grape tomatoes, cut in half
- pinch red crushed pepper flakes
- Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized with Blade D
- 2 oz fresh mini mozzarella balls, cut in half
- Start by spriralizing the zucchini using blade D if you have the Inspiralizer, or the thickest noodle blade your spiralizer has.
- Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and oregano. In a large non-stick pan set over med-high heat, heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil. Add the chicken and cook, stirring until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium, add the remaining oil and garlic and cook until golden, 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes, and crushed red pepper flakes, and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Reduce the heat to low. Simmer, covered, until the tomatoes soften, 15 minutes.
- Increase heat to high, stir in the zucchini and basil, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook 2 minutes. Add the chicken back to the skillet along with the mozzarella and serve right away.