Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Coconut oil spray
- 24 Egg whites
- 1/2 Red bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper (finely diced)
- 2 cups Fresh spinach
- 3 Green onions (for topping)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Or try any combination of your favorite vegetables!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil spray.
- Whisk the egg whites together with the salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in the bell peppers and spinach.
- Carefully spoon the egg and vegetable mixture into the muffin cups, dividing the mixture equally between the twelve cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the egg whites are set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm and topped with green onions. Alternatively, store in the refrigerator.
Original recipe can be found here!