This year’s top fashion accessories are fitness trackers! If you are one of the few that have yet to join the movement, here are some of the highly rated trackers out there to help you to get started on your fitness goals. We’ve compared several brands and models to help to choose the right activity tracker for you.
1. Fitbit Surge: According to Consumer Reports the best overall tracker is the Fitbit Surge. This fitness tracker is also a watch. The Fitbit Surge has been classified as number one because its easy to use, it’s heart-rate monitor accuracy and sleep-count accuracy. The other features of this great fitness tracker is it calculates how many floors you climb a day, has GPS tracking to calculate running outside and has a food tracking ability. In addition, the battery lasts for 7 days without charge. The price for this fitness accessory is around $250.
2. Basis Peak: The Basis Peak is also a watch like the Fitbit Surge. This watch is rated just as high as the Surge in the fact that it is easy to you and heart-rate monitoring accuracy. The battery life lasts around 4 days. This watch is good for individuals who are looking for a simple, accurate heart rate monitoring watch that does not have any fancy features. This fitness watch starts at a retail price of $200.
3. Fitbit ChargeHR: The Fitbit ChargeHR is not a watch, but a band unlike the Surge and the Basis Peak. This band is highly rated in terms of ease of heart rate monitoring and sleep-count accuracy. The battery life lasts around 5 days. The features of this band consist of food tracking, sleep tracking and stairs climbed tracking. If you are not looking for a GPS tracking, this band is very similar to the Fitbit Surge. The pricing for the Fitbit ChargeHR is $150.
4. Samsung Gear Fit: The Samsung Gear Fit is highly rated amongst the fitness bands. The band is easy to use, has heart rate monitoring and sleep count activity. This band has also has a sleep tracking feature as well as notifications to update you about your exercise progress. The battery lasts about 3.5 days. This fitness tracker averages around $150.
5. Fitbit One: The Fitbit One is a clip on health tracker. This fitness tracker is easy to use and also has a sleeping tracker. Other features include tracking of floors climbed, GPS tracker and a food tracker. This clip on food tracker has a battery life of 14 days. The price on this fitness tracker is $100.
6. Microsoft Band:This band ranks high in sleep-count accuracy and heart rate monitoring. This band also has GPS tracking and notifications that alert you throughout your exercise progress. The battery life for this watch is 1.5 days and is priced at $130.
7. Withings Activité Pop: If you are looking for a fitness accessory that just tracks sleep, this is the watch for you. The battery life also lasts for a very long time, 240 days. The price of this gadget is $150.
There are many different fitness tracking devices out there that feature an array of different applications, you just have to pick the right one for you! Get out there and get tracking!
By Sally Leahy