This March, we are having a weekly series where you will get to know the Exercise Physiologists of Peak Performance a little bit better. We asked everyone some fun questions and got even better responses!
To wrap up our series, here is the person that keeps the show running…
- How long have you worked at Peak Performance?
I created our entire Fitness Program from scratch over 15 years ago. It’s my baby.
- What are your favorite hobbies?
Ice Hockey, finding inspiration from my daughter’s passion for life and exploration.
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite sports team?
Rangers, Yankees & the G-MEN.
- What is your favorite song to sing in the car?
Whoomp! there it is. My daughter’s and I had seen it on a TV commercial, downloaded and now it’s a must play every time we are in the car.
- What is your favorite movie?
Step Brothers, Pulp Fiction, Cape Fear, The Usual Suspects, High Plains Drifter, Terminator 2, anything that makes me laugh.
- What is your favorite season?
Summer, I love the heat.
- Where is your dream vacation?
Cage Diving with Great White Sharks in Cape Town South Africa.
Want to learn more about the Exercise Physiologists at Peak Performance?
Check out our full education biographies here!
Remember to check back every Monday for more Q&A with the other physiologists!