PERFECT LITTLE TREATS FOR WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING SWEET! I ALWAYS MAKE A BATCH AND PUT THEM IN THE FREEZER SO THEY ARE EASY TO GRAB AND GO!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chilling Time: 60 minutes
Yields: 32 balls or 16 servings
- 1 cup dry rolled oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup nut butter (I used natural, unsalted peanut butter)
- ½ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional, may substitute with raisins, seeds, or cranberries)
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix together all the ingredients. Make sure everything is mixed well, it will help with making the balls.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Roll, roll, roll the mixture into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
Nutrition Per Serving (2 balls):