Servings: 8 • Serving Size: ~ 1/2 cup
Makes 4 1/4 cups.
Calories: 74.9, Fat: 0.9 g, Protein: 12.5 g, Carbs: 4.4 g,
Fiber: 0.9 g, Sugar: 0.2 g, Sodium: 278.2 mg
- 16 oz cooked peeled shrimp, diced fine
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes, diced fine
- 6 tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp jalapenos, diced fine (to taste)
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 limes, juice of (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Optional add-ins: black beans, corn, avocado (calories not counted in)
- Combinediced onions, tomatoes, salt and lime juice in a non-reactive bowl and let it sit about 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, taste for salt and adjust as needed.
- Refrigerateand let the flavors combine at least an hour before serving.
Original recipe from Skinnytaste.com