Prep Time: 15m
Cook Time: 12m
- 1 pound baby leaf spinach, washed/dried/stems removed
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ cups orzo, cooked
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, 1 turn of the bowl
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ cups fresh or grated parmesan cheese
- Saute 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic cloves. Pile spinach leaves in stacks 1 on top of the other. Thinly slice stacks of leaves to make spinach confetti. Pile shredded spinach into the pot. Halve grape or cherry tomatoes with a paring knife and add them to the pot.
- Add hot cooked and drained orzo pasta to the pot. Heat until the spinach wilts.
- Sprinkle cheese on top. Add salt and pepper and toss to combine. Taste your orzo to adjust seasonings and serve. Some red pepper flakes also make a great addition.