- Medium-sized head of cauliflower, chopped into florets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 3 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fill a large saucepan with about an inch of water, and insert a steamer basket. Bring the water to a boil, and add the cauliflower florets. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cover, allowing the cauliflower to steam for 6-8 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Drain the steamed cauliflower, and transfer to the bowl of a large food processor. Add in the roasted garlic cloves and seasonings, and process to your desired texture.