Original recipe from Moosewood Restaurant Favorites
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes cut into ½ inch thick slices
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½ inch thick slices
- 2 bell peppers (different colors), stemmed/seeded and cut into chunks
- 2-3 cups mushrooms, halved
- 10-15 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground fennel seeds
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbs minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly oil two rimmed baking sheets.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the ingredients. In a large bowl, toss the prepared vegetables with the dressing. Spread out the vegetables in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for about 15 minutes. Stir and return to oven. Check time again in about 15 minutes; the vegetables may be done or they may require more time. When all vegetables are tender, remove from oven.