Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 cup spinach fresh
- 1 cup water
- .5 cup pineapple*
- .5 cup mango*
- 1 banana, peeled*
- Tightly pack spinach in a measuring cup.
- Add spinach to blender with water. Blend together until all chunks are gone. (Should resemble green water when blended well).
- Add pineapple, mango and banana to blender. *Use at least one frozen fruit to make the smoothie cold or serve over ice.
- Blend all together until smooth and creamy. Depending on your blender, this could take as little as 30 seconds or as long as 2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately. The smoothie can also be stored in the fridge with a lid until ready to drink.
The original recipe can be found here!