- Servings: 4
- Serving Size: Just over 1-3/4 cup
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 7.6 g
- Protein: 10.8 g
- Carbs: 65 g
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 4 cups sliced zucchini (1/3? thick)
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 3 ears of corn)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup black Italian styled olives, halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz uncooked pasta, (medium sized shells work well)
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 8 basil leaves, chopped
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large non-stick skillet. Saute zucchini for five minutes on each side. (You might have to do this in several batches to ensure that zucchini is cooked in one layer)
- Remove zucchini from the skillet and set aside. Add the remaining teaspoon of oil, corn and red onion and saute for five minutes.
- Combine slightly cooled pasta with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve this dish hot or at room temperature.
Original recipe from Skinnytaste.com