Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 6 chicken thighs skin on, bone in
- 24 oz baby gold potatoes halved
- 1 large red onion
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, remove the leaves
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- Turn on your oven to 400° F
- Mix the marinade together and add the chicken, toss it around to coat it and put it in the fridge.
- Get out a half sheet pan. You can line it with parchment for easy clean up.
- Toss the halved potatoes and onions in a small amount of olive oil, and then place the potatoes only on the sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes. Put the onions to one side.
- After 15 minutes, remove the sheet pan and add the red onion and the chicken along with the marinade, then sprinkle on the chopped rosemary and thyme and a little salt and pepper, and put it back in the oven.
- Cook for a further 25 minutes, then take out the pan again to add the cherry tomatoes, and cook for 20 minutes more.
- After 45 minutes the chicken thighs should be fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F
- Plate and enjoy!
Note: You can use skinless boneless thighs, or skin on boneless variety too. The skinless boneless thighs will not take as long to cook as the bone in versions so you will need to adjust the cook time to compensate for that.
Calories: 394 cal
Total Fat: 23g
Total Carbs: 22g