Prep time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
1. In a large bowl mix together all ingredients VERY well with a spatula or wooden spoon. Roll into 20 balls. You will have to squeeze the mixture a lot to get them to stick together in balls.
2. Store in a container in the refrigerator.
Original recipe can be found here!