Total: 10 min
Active: 5 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 6 firm peaches, pitted and quartered
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 3 to 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup of your favorite blue cheese
- Heat the grill to medium or the oven to 250 degrees F. Add the peaches to a large bowl, drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss to coat. Grill for 1 minute per side or warm for 2 minutes in the oven.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, vinegar, mustard, honey and remaining 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt.
- Gently mix together the warm peaches, almonds, arugula and blue cheese in a large mixing bowl. Toss with the dressing.
- Cook’s Note: I love this served right on top of a steak but it is also great as a side salad.
Recipe courtesy of the Cooking Channel- find it here!