Oats are a healthy and filling breakfast food, but they can take time to cook. This Banana Bread Overnight Oats recipe has you do the heavy lifting the night before, making breakfast a grab-and-go situation the next morning!
- 1 medium Banana
- 1/3 cup Oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/4 cup Low-fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Pecans
- Optional: Maple syrup or honey for sweetness
- Mash half of the banana in a jar, container, or bowl.
- Add the oats, yogurt, milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, top with pecans and the remaining 1/2 banana and enjoy!
Serves: 1 Serving Size: 1 bowl
Per serving: Calories: 369
Fat: 13g, Carbohydrate: 57g, Dietary Fiber: 13g, Sugars: 19, Protein: 12g
Original recipe from The Wheatless Kitchen