- 1 tbs coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small red onion
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbs balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 handfulls of spinach leaves
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Saute oil, garlic, and onion in pan with a dash of salt (to keep garlic and onions from burning) for about 3 minutes. Add cubed sweet potato and continue to cook for about 8 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinaigrette to the pan along with the spinach. Cover the pan until the spinach wilts. Add nutmeg, all spice, salt, and garlic powder and continue to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and milk together. Add sautéed vegetables to the egg mixture. Place in greased 9×9 Pyrex and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Calories 170; Carbohydrates 9g; Fat 9g; Protein 12g