An easy fall side dish that combines roasted Brussels sprouts and apples with walnuts, cranberries, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss Brussels sprouts and apple slices with olive oil, salt, and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender and browned on edges, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts and apple to large bowl. Stir in cranberries, walnuts, and maple syrup.
Original recipe from Ohmyveggies.com