Servings: 6 • Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 2.3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbs: 15 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- 2 pounds rainbow carrots, peeled and cut crosswise into 3-inch pieces
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon finely minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt, pepper and ginger. Toss to evenly coat.
- Place carrots on a parchment lined sheet pan and roast for 30-35 minutes or until caramelized and tender, stirring once halfway through.
- Drizzle with the remaining teaspoon of oil, add cilantro, carefully toss and serve.
Original recipe from skinnytaste.com