- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup raw quinoa, rinsed
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 8×8” baking pan with nonstick vegetable oil spray; line with parchment, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Toast almonds, quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds on a rimmed baking sheet, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 10–12 minutes. Let cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 200°. Process cherries, brown rice syrup, salt, and 2 Tbsp. water in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in toasted almond mixture.
- Press firmly into prepared pan and bake until no longer sticky, 20–25 minutes. Let cool, then cut into bars.
*Bars can be made 2 weeks ahead. Store airtight at room temperature
Fat 7g, Carbohydrates 19g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 7g, Protein 4g
Original recipe can be found here!