TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
This recipe comes from SkinnyTaste.com- a top favorite for healthy eating and brilliant food swaps! The fresh peaches and watermelon bring such a sweetness to this light summer salad. Serve alongside grilled chicken or fish for a perfect summer dish!
- 4 peaches, cut into 1?2-inch-thick wedges
- Olive oil spray
- 4 small balls burrata cheese (1 pound total)
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1?2 cup loosely packed watercress
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat (or preheat a grill to medium-high).
- Spray the peaches with oil, then grill them cut sides down, just long enough to make marks, about 2 minutes per side.
- To serve, place a ball of burrata in the center of each of 4 plates and arrange the grilled peaches, watermelon cubes, and watercress around it.
- Drizzle everything with the balsamic glaze.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 408 calories
- Total Fat: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Sugar: 27g
- Protein: 23g
Find the full recipe and more at SkinnyTaste.com!