Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 25 mins
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- 2 lb salmon fillet
- 2 medium zucchinis sliced
- 12 cocktail tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon cut into slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey, garlic, lemon juice, dill, and half the salt and pepper. Pour over the salmon and spread on both sides. Place the salmon in the middle of the baking sheet. Place some lemon slices over the salmon, if preferred.
- Season the zucchini and tomatoes with the remaining salt and pepper, then drizzle the olive oil over them and place in the sheet pan around the salmon.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the broiler on and broil for another 3 to 5 minutes or just until the top browns a bit. Make sure you watch it often as it could burn quickly.
- Serve immediately.
NOTE: Use any type of vegetables that you like. For example, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, etc.
Carbohydrates: 18g, Protein: 47g, Fat: 18g, Cholesterol: 125mg, Sodium: 407mg, Fiber: 2g Sugar: 13g
Original recipe can be found here!