Prep Time: 10 minutes
This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day.
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large round slices watermelon (about 1 inch thick), cut from the center of the melon
- 2/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup halved blackberries
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
- Combine yogurt, honey and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup yogurt mixture over each slice of watermelon.
- Cut each slice into 8 wedges. Top with strawberries, blackberries and mint.