PREP TIME:15 mins
TOTAL TIME:15 mins
YIELD: 4 servings
- 12 oz grilled chicken breast, sliced (from 1 lb raw)
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup diced mango, from 1 1/2 mangos
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 6 cups baby red butter lettuce
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients and set aside.
- Toss avocado, mango, chicken and red onion together.
- Fill a large salad platter with baby greens or divide on 4 small dishes.
- Top with chicken/avocado mixture and drizzle half the dressing on top.
- Serve with remaining dressing if desired.
Serving: 1 salad, Calories: 258kcal
Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 14.5g,
Sodium: 62mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 6g
This recipe is originally from SkinnyTaste.com! Find this and other great recipes here!