Time: 33 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 nectarines, pitted and diced
- 1 ripe tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
Prep: 25 min
Cook: 8 min
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Lightly oil grate, and set 4 inches from the heat.
- To make the salsa, place the nectarines, tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes in a bowl; toss to blend. Season to taste with salt. Cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Stir the cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Place the olive oil in a small bowl. Brush the pork chops with oil, and season both sides evenly with the cumin mixture.
- Place pork loin chops on the preheated grill. Cook until lightly browned and juices run clear, about 4 minutes on each side. Place pork chops on serving plates, and top with a generous spoonful of salsa.
Per Serving: 419 calories
18.3 g fat; 10.8 g carbohydrates; 51.2 g protein; 130 mg cholesterol; 92 mg sodium
Original recipe comes from AllRecipes.com & can be found here!