The gym members at Peak Performance Fitness are also excellent chefs!
Thank you to JoAnn for sharing her recipe this week.
- 4 or 5 tomatoes (may be from a can)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 small onion
- 1 pepper (I prefer red)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 ½ cups tomato juice
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup vinegar (I add some balsamic)
- ¼ cup olive oil (I add to individual bowls on serving)
- In food processor, start with onion then add garlic, peppers then cucumber then tomatoes. When pulverized put in bowl, add liquids and refrigerate.
- Serve cold with drizzle of olive oil.
- The longer it stays in the fridge the stronger the flavors. Will last at least 10 days.