Our Unique Program
Our comprehensive program goes well beyond your typical outpatient physical therapy experience. Peak Performance uses the “new model” which is the integration of Physical Therapy with Strength & Conditioning to maximize and enhance results.
One hour training sessions are packed with both therapy and exercises tailored to your recovery speed and strength. Over the duration of the four-month-long program, our team of Physical Therapists and Exercise Physiologists will safely help you achieve your maximum athletic potential.
We provide customized off-day workouts for you to utilize at our fully equipped training facility.
Using a sports-specific algorithm, we mark and test your progress week by week. We analyze and use this data to create a plan that aids your progress weekly.
The Program picks up where insurance leaves off and treats the whole athlete
- The Goal: Return to sport, faster stronger and better than ever
- Sports Specific Testing
- One-on-one training sessions with Exercise Physiologists / Strength & Conditioning Specialists
- Implementation of strength, power, and agility training throughout different phases of the program
- Physiological (VO2 Max) and metabolic testing to maximize conditioning / muscle growth & recovery, minimize loss of conditioning
- Educate Athletes on Quality of Movement
- Results!! A better YOU than before!!!
Only 40 – 55% of ACL reconstructions return to competitive level of sports at their previous level of performance. (Ardern, Lentz)
A high 30 – 35% ACL re-injury rate following ACL reconstruction.
“The comprehensive nature of the program kept me on track with my progress and I was benchmarked each step of the way. Tearing your ACL can be extremely demoralizing but I can honestly say I have never been stronger in my life. Training with Peak Performance has been a turning point in my career and can attribute my now superior athletic ability to them.”