Be a respected, fitness resource to the fitness industry as well as our community.
Our mission at Peak Performance Fitness is to provide the highest level of expertise, experience and service unparalleled by others in the fitness industry. Our goal is to assist individuals live a healthy lifestyle and reach their fitness goals one client at a time. We have a staff of 7 Exercise Physiologists with Master’s Degrees (Not just a Personal Trainer with a weekend certification).
Our Goals As Exercise Physiologists:
- Provide a level of service that sets the standard in fitness services through our highly trained and educated staff.
- Promote health and fitness as a lifestyle choice.
- Provide individualized programs specific to our client’s goals and relative to their background, limitations and neuromuscular and joint integrity.
- The staff at Peak Performance Fitness includes Masters level Exercise Physiologists with nationally recognized certifications
- Total Staff: 7 Exercise Physiologists
- Guaranteed Weight Loss Program
- Sports Specific Training
- Personal Training
- VO2/RMR Analysis
- Speed & Agility Training
- 19 Cardio Machines
- 17 Strength Training Machines
- 4 TRX Suspension Training Stations
- Olympic Lifting Station with Drop Zones, Free Weight Area
- 65 Foot Turf Area for Speed & Agility and Team Workouts
- Medicine Ball Toss Wall
- Batting Cage for Sports Technique Training
Call us at (516) 599-8734 to schedule your Free Assessment and get started with one of our Exercise Physiologists today!