These tasty meatballs are perfect to whip up as an appetizer for your Super Bowl party. Lean chicken and hot buffalo sauce make this Whole 30 approved recipe a touchdown!
Yields: 20-22 balls
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons paleo mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix the ground chicken, green onions, hot sauce, egg, mayonnaise, salt, and almond flour into a large bowl
- Using a cookie scoop or small spoon, dish out the ground chicken mixture and mold into balls (this will be easiest with a cookie scoop)
- Place the meatballs on a parchment-lined baking sheet or cast iron skillet
- Bake for 20 minutes then drizzle with more hot sauce, and add additional green onions and blue cheese if desired
The original recipe is from Physical Kitchness and can be found here! You can also get the recipe to whip up some homemade paleo mayonnaise here.