PORTION CONTROL IS THE TRICK TO TREATING YOURSELF TO DECADENT DESSERTS LIKE CHEESECAKE. SOME SLICES CLOCK IN AT OVER 600 CALORIES A SLICE BUT THESE MINI VERSIONS WILL COST YOU JUST 100 CALORIES A SERVING! GREAT FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbs light butter, melted
- 1 package + 1 oz light cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup strawberries, mashed
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into bottom of each liner and press down gently; refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese together until fluffy. Add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract, and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into liners; bake until set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon of mashed strawberries.
- Calories 100
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 15g
- Protein 2g