So easy and delicious this recipe is great for mornings or the go or a brunch with the family.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- ½ cup reduced fat crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp grated Asiago cheese (or Parmesan/Romano)
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Fresh pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400*. Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray.
- Mix spinach, scallions, dill, parsley, feta cheese, and Asiago cheese in the pie dish.
- Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well. Pour into pie dish.
- Bake 28-33 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.