Date energy balls are the perfect healthy snack. Finely ground dates and walnuts are shaped into little bites, and enjoyed as an easy treat.
Servings: 15 energy balls
- Food Processor or Blender
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 1/2 cup dates
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Remove any pits from the dates, and shells from the nuts.
- Then, add the dates and walnuts to a food processor/blender. Process for about 1-2 minutes, until you achieve a fine grain mixture.
- Pick up a small amount and try to press it into a ball with your hands. The grains should form easily.
- Shape the mixture into 10-15 energy balls with your hands.
- Nuts: Use any nuts that you like, such as walnuts, cashews, peanuts, or pecans.
- Store at room temperature for up to 4 days, in a refrigerator for up to 10 days, or freeze for up to 6 months.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g
You can find original recipe from Hint of Healthy here!