- 2, 15 oz canned chickpeas drained and rinsed (about 3 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup fresh basil and/or parsley
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup kalamata olives
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon about 3 Tablespoons
- 2 small garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Make dressing: place all ingredients for the dressing except olive oil. Blend and then slowly add in olive oil while blending on low. You can also do this with an immersion blender. Set aside.
- Prep salad: Add all ingredients into a large bowl and toss. Add dressing and toss again. Serve immediately or let the salad chill in the fridge before serving.
Serving: 1/6 of recipe | Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 21g
Read the original recipe from Eating Bird Food here!