Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Make this easy Quinoa Peanut Brittle in less than 30 minutes for a crunchy sweet treat that contains no refined sugar or butter!
Calories: 123 kcal
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 3/4 cup raw peanuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- Start by preheating your oven to 325 degrees F and lining a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the uncooked quinoa, chopped raw peanuts, rolled oats, coconut sugar, chia seeds, and sea salt and then stir to combine.
- Add melted coconut oil, pure vanilla extract, and pure maple syrup, and then stir again until everything is fully mixed.
- Transfer the mixture onto your prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, watching it carefully near the end to avoid burning.
- You’ll know the brittle is ready when the color becomes evenly golden brown and the edges begin to darken, get bubbly, and spread out across the pan.
- Let cool completely before breaking into bite-size pieces with your hands.
Find the original recipe by Lacey Baier on A Sweet Pea Chef here!