PREP TIME: 5 mins COOK TIME: 0 mins TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
This quick and easy rice bowl makes a great high protein lunch that fits into your budget. This recipe serves one, but double up and make your meals ahead to save time, too!
- 1 5-ounce can skinless wild pink or red salmon (in water drained)
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (plus more for topping)
- 2 scallions (white and greens separated)
- Pinch kosher salt
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice (heated)
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- Furikake or chopped nori and sesame seeds (for garnish)
- In a small bowl, combine the salmon, mayonnaise, sriracha, scallion whites and pinch of salt and mix well.
- In the bowl you plan to serve in, add the rice.
- Top it with the salmon salad, chopped cucumber, furikake and scallion greens plus more sriracha if desired.
Serving: 1 bowl
Calories: 389kcal, Carbohydrates: 39g, Protein: 25g, Fat: 14g
Original recipe from Skinny Taste can be found here!