- 8 (4 oz each) boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- cooking spray
- 10 medium asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 red onions, chopped in large chunks
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced in half long, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 5 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano or thyme
- 2 leaves fresh sage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Spray 2 large baking sheets with oil.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl using your hands to mix well then arrange everything onto the prepared baking sheets spread out in a single layer. The vegetables should not touch the chicken or it will steam instead of roast.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted and tender.
Original recipe from Skinnytaste.com