PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 40 mins
TOTAL TIME: 50 mins
- 12 large eggs
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups roughly chopped kale
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup milk
- salt + pepper, to taste
- olive oil or butter
- Grease a large casserole pan with oil or butter.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add oil to a pan and stir in onion. Cook until translucent (about 3 mins)
- Add in bell pepper and cook for one more minute.
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl. Whisk well.
- Add in milk and stir.
- Add in cooked onion and bell peppers, tomatoes, kale, cheese and salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add mixture to casserole pan and bake for 30 mins or until cooked all the way through.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting in.
Original recipe from the Healthy Maven can be found here!