Total Time: 26 Mins
Serves 4 (serving size: 1 chop and about 2/3 cup apple mixture)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-oz.) bone-in pork chops
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup unsalted chicken stock (such as Swanson)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly vertically sliced
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with 3/8 teaspoon salt and 3/8 teaspoon pepper. Add pork chops to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until pork chops are done. Remove from pan.
- Combine stock and mustard, stirring with a whisk. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl. Add remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 3/8 teaspoon pepper, sage, rosemary, apple, and onion to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in stock mixture. Return pork chops to pan; cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
Original recipe can be found here!