Spinach and Feta Microwave Quiche in a Mug
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- ½ cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained (or ½ cup packed fresh spinach)
- 1 egg
- ? cup milk
- ? cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- For fresh spinach, place it in mug with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover with a paper towel and microwave on high for one minute. Remove from microwave and drain the water and liquid from spinach thoroughly OR
- For frozen spinach, make sure it is completely thawed and drained and add it to the mug.
- Crack the egg into the mug with the spinach and add the milk, cheese, and salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover with a paper towel and microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until fully cooked.