- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 2–3 Tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 large sweet potato, sliced into ¼-inch rounds (with skin intact)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Optional: ¼ cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Optional toppings: Sliced tomatoes, leaf lettuce, sliced red onion, avocado slices, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil, salt & pepper, to taste. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, flipping them over halfway through baking time.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, garlic, green onions, buffalo sauce, almond flour and black pepper. Mix well.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; about 400* F
- Divide chicken mixture into 8 portions. Flatten them into patties. When grill is hot, place patties over direct heat. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through but not overcooked.
Original recipe from The Real Food RDs can be found here!