YIELD: 4 Servings
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into small cubes
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for grilling
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Ground black pepper
- 2 lb salmon fillets
- Stir the mango, cilantro, parsley, red-pepper flakes, oil and lime juice together. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat up a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Lightly oil the hot grill. Season salmon with salt and black pepper and lightly brush with oil.
- Grill, skin side up, until salmon begins to turn opaque, 4 to 6 minutes. Flip and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a platter, spoon chimichurri over top, and serve.
Original recipe from Rasa Malaysia an be found here!