Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pinch cardamom optional
- Add oats, almond milk, water, and cinnamon stick to the Instant Pot bowl and mix until combined.
- Close the lid to the Instant Pot and ensure the spout is set to “Sealing” before turning on high pressure for 6 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of natural release. Once the 10 minutes of natural release are complete, quick release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and discard. Stir applesauce, brown sugar, and blueberries into the oats until completely combined.
- Serve with extra almond milk, brown sugar, fresh blueberries, banana slices, or any other desired toppings (not included in nutrition info).
Fat: 4g, Carbs: 44g, Protein: 8g
Original recipe from Peanut Butter & Fitness can be found here!