PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 0 minutes TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes YIELD: 4 servings
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 oz can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup canned chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup minced red onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 medium avocado (diced)
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, lime juice, oil, cumin, crushed red pepper, and salt.
- Add the black beans, chickpeas, tomato, onion and cilantro; mix well.
- When ready to eat, gently mix in avocado and serve right away.
Serving: 1 generous cup as a side, Calories: 335 kcal, Carbohydrates: 47g, Protein: 14g, Fat: 11.5g
Find the original recipe from Skinnytaste here!