Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 0 mins Servings: 2 servings Calories: 354kcal
- 2 handfuls spinach fresh. See below for how to use frozen
- 2 medium ripe bananas fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or to taste
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice I used unsweetened almond
- 2 scoops protein powder of choice I like collagen powder. Or ½ cup Greek yogurt. Optional, but I find it helps to boost the protein of the smoothie
- 1½ cup ice omit if using frozen bananas
1.Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth
-If you don’t have a high speed blender, blend ice, spinach, and milk first until spinach is pureed. Then add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Check for consistency. If you prefer your smoothie thicker, add more ice and re-blend. If you prefer your smoothie thinner, add more milk or water.
3. Enjoy immediately.
* If using frozen spinach, use about 1/2 cup
Serving: 0.5the recipe | Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 13g
Find the original recipe from The Natural Nurturer here!