TIME: 50 minutes SERVINGS: 4 servings CALORIES: 301 kcal
Healthy Berry Oatmeal Protein Bake is a healthy breakfast recipe that is gluten free and low calorie. A better way to make oatmeal with the right balance protein and fat to keep you fuller longer, through the morning.
2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 cup Monkfruit or sweetener of choice
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Egg Whites
1 Apple cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 1/2 cups Mixed Berries
1 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare an 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish by lightly spraying with cooking spray.
- Combine egg whites, almond milk and the vanilla extract together in a small mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the oats, monkfruit, cinnamon, protein, powder, baking powder and salt. Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture. Note, all protein powders have different consistencies. You may need to add more milk to accomodate for your protein powder. See the substitutions section for more details.
- Fold the berries and apples into the mixture then pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until lightly browned on top. Remove from the oven, divide into 4 servings and enjoy!
Find the original recipe from Skinny Fitalicious here!