Prep Time: 15 minutes
Marinate Time: 6 hours
One of my favorite salads I have made in a very long time. Quick and easy to make with little clean up is a big win in my kitchen. Substitute out as you prefer- the options are endless with this salad. I would suggest adding a lean protein source like beans, avocado, or even chicken!
- 5-6 cups of kale (I used one big bag of kale from Trader Joes)
- ½ cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- ½ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup diced red onions
- ½ cup cherry red tomatoes
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 fresh cloves of garlic, diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Mix kale, cranberries, tomatoes, nuts, and onions in a glass bowl.
- In a separate dish, mix lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic to make a dressing.
- Pour dressing over kale and toss to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, overnight is best. Before serving, toss in feta cheese.