Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Serves 4 as a side
An easy and delicious shaved Brussels sprout salad made with just 7 ingredients! The perfect salad to make ahead for any gatherings or pack for lunch.
- 4 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup grated pecorino cheese, optional
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the Brussels sprouts using a mandoline if you have one. Place them into a medium bowl and toss with the olive oil, lemon juice, pine nuts, cranberries, pecorino cheese, chives, and pinches of salt and pepper.
- Let the salad sit at room temperature for 15 minutes, then taste and adjust the seasonings. Finish with an additional drizzle of olive oil if you like.
You can find the original recipe from Love and Lemons here!