Prep time: 10minutes
Cooking time: 15minutes
Total time: 25minutes
1 -1 1/2 lbs salmon, skin removed
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Scallions and sesame seeds, to top
Tahini Maple Sauce
3 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp grated ginger
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 -2 tsp water
Salt, to taste
- Cut the salmon into cubes and toss it in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and the spices.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat, then add in about 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- Add the salmon cubes to the hot pan and cook for about 8-10 minutes total on medium heat, flipping the salmon every couple of minutes.
- While that cooks, prepare the maple tahini sauce by whisking together all of the sauce ingredients until smooth. Start with 1 tsp of water and add more as needed to reach desired consistency. The sauce should be thick but pourable. Season lightly with salt if needed.
- Once the salmon is ready, transfer it to a plate. Drizzle the tahini maple sauce on top and garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds. Serve over rice or a salad with your favorite sides.
You can find the original recipe from Something Nutritious here!