Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf spinach, thick stems removed, leaves chopped (about 4 cups)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Optional: 12 slider buns or small dinner rolls, split, lightly toasted (for serving)
- Optional toppings: sliced red onion, and pickle slices (for serving)
- Combine spinach, scallions, garlic, turkey, and cumin in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Using a fork, mix gently just to combine.
- Form turkey mixture into twelve 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in 2 batches, cook patties until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Serve turkey-spinach patties on buns with onion and pickles.
Notes: Patties can be formed 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
To keep these Turkey-Spinach Sliders juicy, don’t pack the meat too tightly.
Calories: 530 per serving
Fat 22g, Carbohydrates 49g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 6g, Protein 35g, Sodium 720mg
Original recipe can be found here!