- 8 ounces whole-wheat linguine or spaghetti
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced Brussels sprouts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Boursin cheese
- 1¼ teaspoons dried thyme
- ¾ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Prep: 35 m
Ready In: 40 m
- Combine pasta, chicken, mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, onion, garlic, Boursin cheese, thyme, rosemary and salt in a large pot. Stir in water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Boil, stirring frequently, until the pasta is cooked and the water has almost evaporated, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Serve sprinkled with chives.
Serving size: about 1½ cups each
Per serving: 353 calories; 10 g fat, 42 g carbohydrates, 27 g protein
Original recipe can be found here!