- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (opt for natural)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (raw)
- 2/3 cup toasted , sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal (try Bob’s Red Mill)
- 6 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
Transfer mixture to refrigerator or freezer and chill until mixture has firmed up a bit, about 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls.
Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Original recipe can be found here! Check out the original recipe for ideas on substitutions or nutritional swaps.